Sarah T. Gordon
Sarah T. Gordon
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Phone: (404) 233-4171
Fax: (404) 261-2842
Sarah has nearly ten years of experience across a broad range of practice areas, including business litigation, healthcare law, products liability, D&O defense, and many others. Sarah’s focus is the nuts and bolts of law practice – legal research, drafting pleadings and e-discovery – and her goal is always to do the best quality work in a cost-effective manner. Her real-world experience and practical approach to problem solving make her a valuable member of the CCLB team.
Sarah received her law degree from Georgia State University’s College of Law in 2006, earning top grades in administrative law and advanced legal research. She has a bachelor’s degree in Russian and Political Science from Middlebury College in Vermont, graduating summa cum laude in 1987, as well as a master’s in Russian from Middlebury which she completed in 1988. After college, Sarah worked in television for 15 years on international sports and news events, including a two-year assignment in St. Petersburg, Russia and a job with Atlanta Olympic Broadcasting. Her work also took her to Hong Kong, Egypt and Australia.
While attending law school, Sarah worked full-time as a paralegal at a small downtown-Atlanta law firm and joined that same firm as an associate in 2006 upon her graduation from law school. Her practice there was focused on civil litigation, from commercial disputes to personal injury.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Health Law
- Georgia, 2006
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2007
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2007
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 2010
- Representation of a corporate defendant in the largest whistleblower action brought under the False Claims Act since the Act was enacted during the Civil War, which resulted in our client successfully settling by paying less than 10% of damages sought by the Government and whistleblower.
- Georgia State University College of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
- J.D. – May, 2006
- M.A. (Russian Language & Literature), Middlebury College, 1988
- B.A. summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa (Russian, Political Science), Middlebury College, 1987
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Federal Bar Association
- Atlanta Bar Association, Litigation Section
Past Employment Positions
- Holland Schaeffer Roddenbery Blitch, LLP (2009 – 2010)
- Kidd & Vaughan, LLP (2002 – 2008)